Dental implants from your dentists in Alexandria, VA, can rebuild your smile beautifully
It’s never easy to lose teeth, but getting back your smile can be easier than you think. Dental implants provide the most natural-looking, best functioning tooth replacement available, and they can rebuild your smile beautifully.
Drs. Janice Dionisio, Malini Abrol, and Sulekha Abdi of Ma’s Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in Alexandria, VA, provide comprehensive dental care, including dental implants to restore your smile.
Dental implant treatment begins with the placement of the dental implant screw. This is performed during a simple procedure done right in the office.
Over time, bone fills in around the dental implant, firmly anchoring it in place. After the dental implant screw is secure, it is capped with a beautiful dental implant crown, and you have a new tooth!
Dental implants are a versatile way to restore your smile. In fact, with dental implants you can replace:
- One missing tooth with a single dental implant
- Several missing teeth with multiple dental implants
- Several missing teeth with an implant-supported bridge
- An entire arch of teeth with an implant-supported denture
- Your entire smile with two implant-supported dentures
Dental implants offer amazing benefits like these:
- A natural look, because the dental implant restorations look just like natural teeth
- Complete stability, because dental implants are anchored in place by bone
- Easy convenience, because you never have to remove them, and you clean them by simple brushing and flossing
- An outstanding success, because dental implants boast a success rate of over 95 percent, according to the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Whether you have lost one tooth or your smile, you and your smile deserve to enjoy the benefits of dental implants. Dental implants can give you back your smile!
To learn more about dental implants and how they can restore and rebuild your smile, talk with the experts by calling Drs. Dionisio, Abrol, and Abdi of Ma’s Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in Alexandria, VA. You can reach them in the office at (703) 672-0664, so call today!