Dear Wonderful Patients of MA’s Family & Cosmetic Dentistry:
In order to continue with precautionary measures in the month of May 2020, we will be open to also see non-emergent patients but by appointment only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9-5 pm. Beginning May 18th, 2020 we will resume our normal hours and patients will still need to make appointments to see us.
If you have a dental emergency, you may reach the doctor at (703) 477-9103. If you have any non-emergency related questions, please email us on our website, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience as we work hard to do our part to contain the spread of COVID-19 in our wonderful community. Stay safe and stay healthy!
To lower the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus we have taken extra precautionary steps:
- Only 1 person will be allowed in the office for treatment at a time; exceptions will be made for minors who need a legal guardian present.
- If you have traveled, please wait 2 weeks before making an appointment.
- If you exhibit any signs of illness, please refrain from making an appointment until the symptoms have cleared.
- If you have been exposed to an individual who has tested positive to the COVID-19 virus, but do not experience any symptoms, please self-quarantine for 2 weeks prior to making an appointment. These screening guidelines follow current recommendations made by the ADA.
- We ask that you call from your vehicle once you have arrived for your appointment. We will let you know when you may enter the building.
Drs. Dionisio & Zamora & MA’s Dental Team💗
MA's Family and Cosmetic Dentistry