Dental Services in Alexandria, VA
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to improve the appearance of a person's smile
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Invisalign, the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Sinus Lifts, adds a bone to fill in the bottom of air space, essentially raising the floor of the sinus cavity.
- Implant-Retained Prostheses (hybrid dentures and full-mouth implant bridges)
- All-on-4 denture/implant combinations
- Smile Make-Overs, a comprehensive smile-rejuvenation plan.
- Frenectomy, an oral procedure during which a frenum in the mouth is altered or removed with a laser
- Tongue-tie correction, tongue-tie can be treated with a surgical cut to release the frenulum
- Laser gum therapy, used to correct the gum line by removing excess tissue and creating an even gum line
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.